Friday, April 9, 2010

New web-site test

So I am learning to blog again. Lots of poems these days- Sunday should be great if you are in the hood. Many Many poets. I will read one or two for the first public reading in years for me. Looking more forward to hearing the others.
NYC plans booked.. also doing a reading in Brooklyn- details will follow. It is June 15th,
a few days after the WEDDING.
Paula if you read this, I love the new site.

The big annual show is the first Friday in May. So far the plan is to have the new book out by then. Food and drink too. A Turkey Buzzard Press 2010 edition. The buzzards are also coming in May for another literary event! The Kettle Reading.

Well this is a test, it is only a test.

1 comment:

  1. Sunday's event was great! I'm glad you love the site ;) I love the site as well.

    ReplyDelete